top of page
Shali - Mountain of the dead - Dakror Mountain - Cleopatra Spring - Alexander Temple - Amun Temple - Salt Lakes - The Hot Spring - The Ber Wahed - The Great Desert Sea - Fatnas Island - Taghaghin Island
We will pick you up from Cairo around 9:00 pm and will drive to Siwa around 800 km and will stop on the way on some spots for getting rest and using the toilets.
We will arrive by 9:00 am, We go to the hotel and have some rest and start our first day 12:00 pm by visiting The Mountain of the dead, Then Alexander Temple, Amun Temple, Cleopatra Spring and end the day by our stop in Fetnas Island where we will enjoy the sunset view.
We will wake up early and drive to the Salt Lakes where we will enjoy swimming there and back by noon time to have a shower and get ready for our Safari tour where we will explore the Saharah Desert the largest one in the world. Doing Sand boarding, drive on the largest Sand Dunes, and watching sunset then we will drive back to the oasis. At Night we can enjoy Bedouin Party while we enjoying the hot spring.
Visiting The Siwan House Then go to Tghaghin Island and enjoy the view there.
The Tour is Including:
- Professional Egyptology English tour guide.
- The transfers by A/C comfortable deluxe Car or Van.
- The Main entrance fees of the Sightseeing areas.
- All the parking fees & the road tolls.
- The 4x4 Car with Bedouin local driver for the Safari Trip.
- The Permission of the safari trip.
- The Meals during the trip.
The Tour is excluding:
- Tipping (Drivers, The Guide, ....)
- The Bedouin Party.
Prices are Per person
bottom of page